- May 2022
- Front-End Developer, Finda - Seoul, Korea
- Redesigned loan intro page and applied AB testing to gradually roll out the page from 50% to 100% to observe user reactions and analyze errors.
- Developed and maintained Finda web and Finda app web-views. Took charge of transferring Finda's main loan list, loan main page, loan detail page into web-views.
- Developed 'In-App Contract' feature, where customers could conclude a loan contract via Finda App. Also, built design system and deployed to Storybook (with chromatic) by cooperating with the designers.
- Improved inefficient API call structure by implementing Redux. Decreased redundant API calls by 60%.
- Improved user experience by implementing infinite scroll on address search Modal using Intersection Observer.
- Contributed on building design system and organized Finda Components on Storybook. Reduced communication requests on Jira (Confluence Cooperation Tool) by 20%.
- Updated legacy code (class components) to new functional components. Implemented Next.js SSG(Static Side Generation) on data fetching to improve API request time. Decreased API fetching time from 4s to 0.5s.
- Refactored job opening page, and enabled HR team to directly update job openings by linking Google Spread Sheet data to Finda web page.
- April 2021
- Front-End Developer, Insomenia - Seoul, Korea
- Developed and maintained five startup web services using Ruby on Rails (BE) and React (FE).
- Applied Next.js, Node.js, and Prisma for advanced front-end development and better user experience.
- Participated in developer Insomenia web-builder template: 'Likes, Item lists, Post list, Login & Registration, Cart' features. Approximately saved 80 hours of each developer's inital setup time.
- Transferred MVP startup service to AWS for better security and scalability. Applied AWS Cognito on user registrations and deployed via AWS EC2 and S3.
- Worked on more than 20 technical documents and shared various troubleshooting processes with other developers. Improved the company's 'learning development culture' by sharing problem solving process with everyone.
- May 2020
- Full-Stack Developer (Freelancer) Insomenia - Seoul, Korea
- Developed and maintained five web services using Ruby on Rails and framework7.
- Experienced the entire web developing process: from designing DB structure to project settings, developing various featrues, admin development, QA, and maintenance.
- Conducted web publishing collaborating with desginer (using figma), and applied CSS with custom class names in BEM model.
- Improved user experience by meticulous testing and frequent discussions with the clients.
- Communication: Korean(fluent, native), English (fluent)
- Framework: Next.js, Ruby on Rails / React
- Library: Redux, Recoil, React-Query, TailwindCSS, Styled-Components, Jest, Cypress, Storybook
- Dev Tools: Yarn, Yarn Berry, Babel, Webpack, Git/Githhub, Bitbucket
- Collaboration Tools: Atlassian(Jira, Confluence), Slack, Google(Calendar, Slides, Sheets, Meet)
- Soft Skills: Interpersonal Communications, Collaboration, Time Management, Perseverance, Problem Solving, Self-Learning, Open-Mindedness
- Aug 2021
- Graduate, Yonsei University Seoul, Republic of Korea
- Bachelor Degree of Creative Technology Management(CTM), Yonsei University Underwood International College
- Learned Computer Science, Web Development and Digital Entrepreneurship
- Relevant courses: IT Foundation, Techno-Art Capstone Project, Information Security and Privacy, Internet Programming, Introduction to Computer Science, Computer Networks, Information Processing, Business Strategy and Data Analytics, Computational Thinking and Problem Solving
- GPA: 3.62 / 4.5